Friday, September 18, 2009

Some people have always told me that I am a masochist. But I have had no reason to believe them. Btw, yesterday I wrote "believe" as "beleive" and did not even reallize my mistake for a long time. Shows that irregular blogging can take a toll on your spelling skills. Anyway, as I was saying some people have always told me that I am a masochist. But I have had no reason to believe them.Until a few days ago. It so happened that one particular evening, I was pretty bored and had nothing to do. Which is quite a regular thing to be honest. So I decided to watch a film. Which is again a quite regular thing. And of all the films in my hard disk, I decided to watch Rituparno Ghosh's "Dosar: The companion". In spite of my roommate's sincere warnings. I am in no mood to speak of how I felt later on. And also just because I like to hop around the house or beat my chest around midday, my roommate thinks I need therapy. People are so inconsiderate!

5 blabberings:

dreamy said...

Yus Yus!

My mother wants me to stop smoking because my lips will lose their natural colour. [errrm]

People ARE inconsiderate.
Kissu korar nei.

idle-labour said...

Amar ghum peleo ami lyad kheye ek jaygay bosei thaki. Koshto hoi, ghum paay, uthe jetey ichhe kore, kintu bosei thaki.

Ki inconsiderate.

Heathcliff said...

hey, my mom says the same thing, though my lips have already lost their natural colour but I think I will have to quit before my teeth start to turn yellowish-brown.

Coming back to lips losing their natural colour- what are lipsticks for? right??

sreemanti said...

very very enjoyable blog uve got here :)

Hatturi Hanzo said...

@sreemanti
thanks for the kind words. do come back :)